15 Mar 2013

ART: THE LUCHA BRITANNIA VOL 1

So as many of you know I have been training at the London School of Lucha Libre the past few months. I will be doing a big article about the whole thing in the coming weeks. Recently I finished a few art pieces of my fellow wrestlers and there will be more to come in the coming months. I am hoping to get the complete roster done eventually. So here is the first collection of my Lucha Britannia art pieces

METALLICO

MOSCA COJONERA

FUG 1

THE FABULOUS BAKEWELL BOYS


TONIGHT
!!!!SOLD OUT!!!!
SUNDAY

DIRECTIONS
The Resistance gallery is 1 minute walk away from Bethnal Green Station and is very easy to locate.
Show starts 3pm Sunday March 17th and tickets are £5 on the door. The show is happening at the Resistance Gallery in Bethnal Green in London. I hope to see you there so we can have a few beers and check out at all the amazing wrestling which is gunna take place. So I hope to see you there!!


WANNA BECOME A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER?

The London School of Lucha Libre is one of the best wrestling schools in London. Garry Vanderhorne and Greg Burridge are the trainers and train their trainees to the highest possible standard. It helps to turn up in good shape as the circuit training we do is very intense.

MONDAY 7:30-10-30 BEGINNERS CLASSES
TUESDAY 7:30-10:30 INTERMEDIATE
WEDS 7:30-10:30 PRO/ADVANCED ONLY

Resistance Gallery
Poyser Street
London, England E2 9RF, United Kingdom